This course will now run sometime in 2017. Dates to be announced asap- Stayed tuned or email your interest to us via the contact page.
Come meet with us over coffee & dessert to find out:-
WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus come?
- What does it mean for us?
Explore answers to these common questions:-
- You can’t trust the Bible, can you?
- Hasn’t science shown that Christianity is wrong?
- If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?
- Wasn’t Jesus just a great teacher?
- Why bother with church?
- Isn’t believing in the resurrection ridiculous?
- How can a loving God send anyone to hell?
- Why are Christians so old-fashioned about sex?
- Aren’t all religions basically the same?
- Doesn’t becoming a Christian mean becoming boring?
- Isn’t Christianity just something people use to control others?
- Surely it’s arrogant to say your religion is the only right one?
- Doesn’t Christianity just cause conflict?
- I’m a decent person – surely I’ll be fine?
- Does God even exist?
Christianity Explored gives you time and space to think through who Jesus is and why it matters.
A huge variety of people, with different experiences and backgrounds, and different views and beliefs, come on the CE course.