Following the resignation of the Rev. Kevin Wares to take up the position of Director of Formation in the Diocese of Newcastle, Wyong Anglican Church is seeking an ordained Anglican minister to lead this parish.
Wyong-Tuggerah (population 39,000) is in the northern part of the rapidly-growing Central Coast. Wyong Anglican Church is currently developing from a pastoral-size to a program-size church by drawing people from a wide area.
The successful applicant will be an Evangelical with leadership experience in medium to large parishes and having the ability to recruit, lead, inspire and encourage employed assistants and lay people.
Essential requirements are:
- Graduate-level theological training
- Demonstrated missional leadership capabilities
- A gifted exegetical biblical preacher & teacher
- Effective ministry to worshippers in three distinct services: liturgical, contemporary and family-style
- Demonstrated planning and management skills
- Capable recruiter and trainer of lay ministers
- Warm pastoral carer of people of all ages
- Willingness to serve for seven to ten years.
For further information email email@example.com